Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kip

Kip was about 6'5', so collapsing his lazy frame into the cramped quarters of the Pound wasn't an easy trick. As usual,he wore his taped Topsiders, oversized Pea Coat, worn Levi's, and a Brooks Brothers shirt striped and buttoned down.

It wasn't a KO unless Kip was there. He brought everything for the party, including a command of John Milton that was far superior than that the average schoolboy. Simo followed closely behind, shaking a chill from his wool coat and instantly invoking the tired benediction- "Where's the fire boys?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

Yet I can see even more familiarity in this again. It could be the fact that I have had you as a teacher for X number of years now and have "heard the tales" (how ever few the are the public can know about). You have already mentioned this school aready (or it could just be the vague memory of John Milton...), but it is not in my best interests to dive deeper. I'll save that for the next time shift. Only then can we truly enjoy it <(^^)>

8:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

...I digress...

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home