Another day in the man cave
Another day in the man cave
Okay- so I'm a cat guy. Some people are dog guys. Some guys aren't. I hope that there aren't rodent guys, but there probably are. heck- I know there are snake guys. And perverts too. That reminds of an old story, a famous story- well we won't get into that exactly. It's all got something to do with chickens though. Some guys are definitely chicken guys. Probably comes with being in the 4-H or something like that. However, I was in the 4-H, and I gotta tell you...it didn't make me a horse guy.
Truth be told, Catherine the Great wasn't a horse chick either, no matter what John Perry Barlow says. You know Barlow- EFF, Grateful Dead. Good guy. Wonder if its cats or dogs for him. Rancher, so I'm gonna figure dogs. I can't imagine a rancher being a cat guy.
So by logical deduction, I'm not a dog guy. Because I'm not a rancher. Never wanted to be either.
Didn't want to be a pirate either. Fluffy shirts suck. Even Seinfeld knows that.
Okay- so I'm a cat guy. Some people are dog guys. Some guys aren't. I hope that there aren't rodent guys, but there probably are. heck- I know there are snake guys. And perverts too. That reminds of an old story, a famous story- well we won't get into that exactly. It's all got something to do with chickens though. Some guys are definitely chicken guys. Probably comes with being in the 4-H or something like that. However, I was in the 4-H, and I gotta tell you...it didn't make me a horse guy.
Truth be told, Catherine the Great wasn't a horse chick either, no matter what John Perry Barlow says. You know Barlow- EFF, Grateful Dead. Good guy. Wonder if its cats or dogs for him. Rancher, so I'm gonna figure dogs. I can't imagine a rancher being a cat guy.
So by logical deduction, I'm not a dog guy. Because I'm not a rancher. Never wanted to be either.
Didn't want to be a pirate either. Fluffy shirts suck. Even Seinfeld knows that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home